|Expectations on Issues of Interest
- GGC discloses operational information with transparency and easy access.
- GGC is committed to operating according to business ethics and sustainably driving corporate culture.
- GGC plans to expand the scope of operations of the company to increase competitiveness.
- GGC places great emphasis on technology and innovation in cost reduction and reduction of environmental impact.
|Actions and Responses
- GGC encourages shareholders to exercise their basic rights, along with creating maximum satisfaction for the shareholders with consideration for sustainable growth, value creation, and continuously providing appropriate compensation.
- GGC provides opportunities for shareholders to propose meeting agendas, propose the names of directors, and submit questions in advance for the 2020 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders while maintaining the shareholding proportion of the shareholders at “No less than 4 percent” of the total voting rights of the company since 2018.
- GGC operates its business in accordance with the principles of good corporate governance. In addition, GGC also discloses information to stakeholders in a transparent, complete and auditable manner. GGC always takes into account the opinions and complaints from shareholders, financial institutions, and analysts.
- GGC analyzes world market trends to support product research and development, as well as innovation that responds to market demands. GGC also seeks additional investment opportunities to expand the business of the company.
|Channels of participation
- Attendance at the GGC Annual General Meeting of Shareholders once a year.
- Acknowledge GGC’s annual information through the annual report and integrated sustainability report
- Channels for receiving complaints (Whistleblower)
- On average, an analyst meeting is held once per trimester
- On average, activities for listed companies to meet investors (Opportunity Day) in collaboration with SET is organized once every trimester
- Attendance of meetings to provide information of the company to the high net worth investors’ portfolio, organized by various securities companies
- Channels for contacting inquiries regarding GGC’s good corporate governance to the company secretary at Corporategovernance@ggcplc.com
- Channels for investors to contact GGC for information at email@example.com
- GGC’s website: https://www.ggcplc.com/en/contact-us
- GGC must be quickly informed of important events and use the information correctly and effectively
- There are measures to mitigate risks that may hinder the operation. GGC must be able to manage the risks of the company to an acceptable level.
- GGC must gain confidence from other shareholders in regard to good corporate governance and business ethics.